Welcome to the Ken Robertson, D.M.D. family!
Thank you for being interested in becoming a patient of Dr. Ken Roberston’s Brentwood, TN dental practice. New patients are always welcome here.
What You Can Expect As A New Patient
Our dental assistants and hygienists are licensed professionals who pride themselves in staying on the cutting edge of dentistry and patient communication. We feel it’s important that you understand the treatment that you will be receiving so you can relax during the procedure. We are eager to answer any questions regarding your dental care and look forward to providing an overview of your mouth with a New Patient Exam.
Before scheduling your first appointment, we will ask:
• For your basic information
• To verify insurance ahead of time
• Who referred you
• How you will like to receive your new patient paperwork
• If you’ve had any recent x-rays (Bite Wings are good for a year and Full Mouth X-rays are good for 3-5 years)
• How long since your last cleaning
• About any medical conditions that you may have, this includes a knee replacement, stint in heart, or anything that could require pre-medication prior to your dental appointment.
$99 New Patient Exam Includes: (valued at $243)
• Comprehensive Exam to fully understand what dental work you’ve had in the past and what needs to be done to obtain overall oral health for the future.
• Adult cleaning
• Diagnostics, or cavity detecting x-rays called ‘Bite Wings’
For Children (up to 15 years of age)
$99 New Patient Exam Includes: (valued at $255)
• Comprehensive Exam
• Children’s cleaning
• Diagnostic x-rays are really important for adolescents up to 15 years to help determine if there are extra teeth or anything else that needs to be addressed now, to avoid problems in the future.
• Fluoride Treatment
Your Time Is Valued
We like to get your New Patient Registration paperwork to you ahead of time by either faxing, mailing, emailing, or download from the PDF forms found below. Feel free to bring it back at the time of your appointment, or scan and email, snail mail it–whatever works best for you. You can fill it out in the office, but we ask you allow 15 minutes before your appointment to do so.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Dr. Ken Roberston and the Ken Robertson, D.M.D. team
Click below to download New Patient Registration Materials